While information is an important element in our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our clients' trust. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at SIM.
1. We will safeguard, according to strict legal standards of security and confidentiality, any information our clients share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our clients, which includes advising our clients about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer and improve our business and products by incorporating client suggestions and feedback.
3. We will permit only authorised employees and contracted personnel, who are trained in the proper and lawful handling of client information, to have access to client information.
5. Any marketing materials that we convey to clients will contain information, in plain language, detailing how they may remove their names from such a marketing list. At any time, clients can contact us to instruct us to remove their names from such lists.
6. We will not use or disclose personally identifiable client information for any purpose other than where necessary for the facilitation of client services, except where the client gives specific written consent.
7. We will strive to keep client files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will inform clients as to how and where to conveniently update their personal information and how to notify us about any errors, which we will promptly correct.
Our contact details for assistance with any matters related to privacy are as follows:
The Privacy Officer
Sydney Institute of Management
1A Oaks Avenue
Cremorne NSW 2090
Tel: 02 9953 4545
Fax: 02 9953 9757