This program is based on the best selling book by two of the most preeminent thought-leaders on leadership development, Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman.
About the Program
Based on the book by
Jack Zenger & Joseph Folkman
The Extraordinary Leader is designed to help leaders shift their way of thinking about leadership from the conventional idea that leaders are born to the fact that anyone can be a great leader.
The authors collected solid, quantitative data from an extensive scientific analysis of over 25,000 real-world leaders.
They concluded that leaders who just move from “good” to “a little bit better” don’t make much of a difference. It’s not until one becomes a “great” leader that there will be a
After completing the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the difference between good leaders & great leaders
- Describe and explain the 5 key insights about leadership
- Define the 16 competencies of high performing leaders
- Understand the concept of powerful combinations of strengths
- Explain the difference between weaknesses and fatal flaws
- Apply strengths more effectively in workplace situations
- Use behaviors that demonstrate leadership effectiveness
- Make better use of their existing skills and training
- Team leaders
- Potential and occasional leaders
For more information contact Brian Taylor
- 1 and 2 day workshops
- Half day overview
- Self study option